Cellular and Vertebrae Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, my TPR class just started getting into the physiology stuff and it's kicking my ass. Being a biochem major, the only physiology I saw was in freshman biology since I hadn't had the schedule space to take vert phys or any cellular biology classes. The TPR book isn't really helping me understand any of the stuff. Can anyone suggest a good, comprehensive (but not too detailed; don't have the time) resource for cell and vertebrae physiology?

Members don't see this ad.

Not too sure about cellular and vertabrae physiology, but i hear the bio book from EK is awesome. haven't used it yet personally, but have heard great reviews about it

An excellent very well written, easy to read text is A&P by Saladin. It's about $120 new, but as it's in the 4th Ed, I'm sure you can find earlier editions ebay for much less.

Thanks for the suggestions.

When you said "coloring book" I thought you were patronizing me at first, but it actually looks like a nice product. I think I'm going to buy that (but then I need some colored pencils :\). I already have EK but never looked at the Bio stuff since I considered that my strongest section (until I got to the physiology stuff of course). I'm going to crack it open and give it a shot.