Central Michigan for undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

T. Michelle

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm new here and I noticed that several people were from Michigan. Just wondered if anyone did/is doing their undergrad at CMU and if they were having any trouble getting accepted into DO programs.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I did not attend CMU (I went just down 27 to Alma), but I know of one person in my class at MSUCOM who is from CMU. I know that's not much help, but at least you can know CMU students do get in to osteopathic programs.

Blessings.

I went further down 27 and a few more miles east on 94 to U of M in Ann Arbor, but it's great to see fellow michigan people on the board. If you're a strong applicant, you'll have no problems going wherever you want. All schools are well aware that Michigan is the largest D.O. state and probably will see you as very knowledgeable about Osteopathy. How is the weather up there in Mt. Pleasant... as you can see, I escaped the cold winters of Michigan for the tropics here in Florida. Let me know if I can answer any questions about NOVA or DO schools in general.