Certified Mail From Evms!!!!!!???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misspiggy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a notice to pick up certified mail from EVMS this afternoon but by the time I get to the Post Office, it's closed of course? What could this mean? Would they send a rejection via certified mail? A position on a waitlist? Help me??????????????

Members don't see this ad.

Last year acceptances were sent by Certified mail - and I truly doubt they'd send waitlists/rejections by certified mail (what's the point?) So logically I'd say there's a good chance you're accepted - I hope that's true and I hope you find out soon!

Good luck :) EVMS is a great school.

Members don't see this ad :)
no, couldn't wait! has anyone around here gotten accepted to EVMS this year so far? if so, did you get the acceptance via certified mail? Thanks in advance for any info! :love:

Yes!!! It is an acceptance. I received my certified mail notice last weekend and had to wait until Tuesday to pick it up (Monday was Veteran's Day and no post). I agonized all weekend wondering if it really was going to be an acceptance - and it was!! Good job and enjoy your day.

Thats a nice touch, sending acceptances via certified mail.

an early CONGRATS!!:clap: :clap:
i have full confidence that it is an acceptance!
streetdoc