Certiphi Background Check Turnaround time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HumblePerspective

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello current and accepted students! Does anyone know how long it takes typically for Certiphi to complete the background check? One week? two weeks?
I spent part of my formative years abroad and was wondering if that will extend my waiting time significantly. I believe my record is pretty clean.

Also, please remove my post if this is not the right place for it. I'm fairly new to SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think this is the right place so your post might get moved! I grew up abroad and had many, many addresses to list for certiphi. I submitted the form on 02/15, had to submit some additional foreign documents on 02/16, and just got my report yesterday, 03/04. Seems like any delays are minimal! Be ready to provide some foreign IDs, though, as that'll have an impact on when they can process your info.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my request exactly 1 week after you did and turned in additional documents on the 2/26. I guess I'll give it another week or so. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user