Chad Videos: 1-month subscription vs. 2-month subscription?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j9260

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am taking the MCATs on Nov. 7th and am strongly leaning towards the Chad videos to supplement my studies.
For those of you who have used his videos, would you recommend I subscribe to the 1-month subscription or the 2-months one? Please elaborate on why, if you will.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

E-mail them and ask for the chance of paying the difference should you want to get the 2 month after already buying the 1 month. This way, if you do end up wanting an extra month, you'll have it. He has a loooooooooooooooot of videos. I think it would be better to get 1 month, take notes on his videos and do tons of practice and refer to your notes and the internet/reference textbooks when necessary.

Reactions: 1 user
They usually won't let you upgrade and you would pay the same price for another month that you paid for the first. I used Chad's videos to review weak concepts I found through full lengths right up until two days before the exam.

They usually won't let you upgrade and you would pay the same price for another month that you paid for the first. I used Chad's videos to review weak concepts I found through full lengths right up until two days before the exam.
Thanks, Claire! Two months it is then. Thank you all!