Chad' videos are free now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crimsoncat

magiccorn
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I know that this thread has been posted before, but I am still confused. I happen to know that Chad videos are free now, but there are 3 sites that you can literally watch Chad videos from:
1. Chad's Videos ( free videos but no quizzes)
2. ChemistryPrep (must pay but you get to have quizzes)
3. Coursesaver ( ppl say chad is having problems with coursesaver so he is no longer on this site anymore)?
I am studying DAT, and I honestly do not know what site to use. What do you guys think? Have anyone been using his other two websites? What do you think of them in comparison to coursesaver site?

Members don't see this ad.

1 & 2 are for General Chemistry, so they will cover things that won't be covered on the DAT.
3. is $50 for DAT tailored chemistry videos, including quizzes.
Chad had some issues with Coursesaver and decided to go off on his own to create his own videos that are not DAT tailored.
Btw, there is also a site: DEFEAT the DAT with free quizzes.
I didn't use any of Chad's videos, so I can't really tell you how they were, I mainly used Mike's Videos on BC.
Hope this helps! :)

Reactions: 1 user
1 & 2 are for General Chemistry, so they will cover things that won't be covered on the DAT.
3. is $50 for DAT tailored chemistry videos, including quizzes.
Chad had some issues with Coursesaver and decided to go off on his own to create his own videos that are not DAT tailored.
Btw, there is also a site: DEFEAT the DAT with free quizzes.
I didn't use any of Chad's videos, so I can't really tell you how they were, I mainly used Mike's Videos on BC.
Hope this helps! :)

Hey, thank you for replying to my email. Not to bother you again, but I thoght 1 and 2 also have Organic Chem section? And what do you think of Mike's videos? Are they good enough for the DAT real test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, thank you for replying to my email. Not to bother you again, but I thoght 1 and 2 also have Organic Chem section? And what do you think of Mike's videos? Are they good enough for the DAT real test?

Sorry, I meant like they cover many aspects that you would be taught in a regular 1yr course, but wouldn't be required on the DAT (for both OC and GC)
I loved Mike's videos, he does have quizzes that he goes over in a separate video, and his videos are tailored to the DAT plus they are included in the Bootcamp subscription. They worked out really well for me, I was able to get a 26 in GC and a 22 in OC (left this subject for last but glad I did well).

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I meant like they cover many aspects that you would be taught in a regular 1yr course, but wouldn't be required on the DAT (for both OC and GC)
I loved Mike's videos, he does have quizzes that he goes over in a separate video, and his videos are tailored to the DAT plus they are included in the Bootcamp subscription. They worked out really well for me, I was able to get a 26 in GC and a 22 in OC (left this subject for last but glad I did well).

Omg! Your scores are very nice! Okay, thank you for your advices! They do help a lot :)

General recent consensus is that you can score well using Chad or Mike for chem/ochem review! I used both and both were great

since I paid for them, it's hard to say whether I would pay for them again. but I did well so the way I see it, pay what you can, and use as many resources as possible

The free Chad's videos worked really great for me. I don't think its worth paying the $50, but thats just my opinion. :)
Chad's videos have been working for years for everyone, so I agree Chad's videos is the way to go.