Chad's College Chem or Chad's DAT Chem? Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know which one to buy? It seams that DAT Chem is much shorter list in the number of videos it has comparing to Chad's College Chem. Can anyone help which one to buy. It applies to both Orgo and Gen Chem.

Members don't see this ad.

I used DAT Chem. It is very useful!

Reactions: 1 user
Go for the DAT. Chad does a great job on explaining what is needed and not bog you down with unnecessary information. And if you really want more explanation, Khan academy does a great job.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use DAT for DAT prep. It shows you how to get through it without a calculator

Definitely DAT. My general chemistry score was my best score on the DAT! Good Luck!

The DAT for sure. The best money I have ever spent.

Are his other videos (the one you don't have to pay for) similar? Is it worth buying if you can watch the other one's for free?

Pay for the monthly subscription, it's totally worth

Are his other videos (the one you don't have to pay for) similar? Is it worth buying if you can watch the other one's for free?
Personally, I only watched his free videos and practive from the DAT destroyer. I spent 2 days watching the 1.5x sped up videos and another 3 days practicing work problems. I scored a 23 for Organic Chemistry and 24 for General Chemistry,