1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Chad's Orgo video.. do I have to watch them all?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by summit425, May 14, 2018.

1. summit425

Chad's orgo video has 22 chapters and do I have to watch them all for DAT?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ChemKitten3

Pre-Dental
    The short answer, yes. Chad has a lot of useful information. I 100% believe it was his videos that helped me score a 22 in the Orgo section.

4. futureblkdds

Pre-Dental
    I'm aware that the test goes up to organic chemistry. Does that go up to organic chemistry 1 or 2? I'm curious to know because I'll be taking ochem 1 this fall and soon to take the DAT.

5. ChemKitten3

Pre-Dental
    Yes, it covers Orgo I and II and focuses heavily more on Orgo II

6. bentley13

Pre-Dental
    I only had two or three questions from orgo II on my test, so it must vary. I would have said the opposite. However, if you haven’t even taken orgo I before taking the DAT, you will struggle. You’ll have to put a ton of time into studying orgo. Chad’s videos are useful for people that have a background, but everything he says in orgo will be new to you. It’s possible. I learned orgo II material from Chad, but much of orgo II just builds on the fundamentals you learn in orgo I. So just be prepared to spend quite a bit of time studying orgo. Hopefully it comes easy for you!

7. dentalsud

Pre-Dental
    where do you access his videos? and how much if its not free