Chad's Orgo video.. do I have to watch them all?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serendipity30

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chad's orgo video has 22 chapters and do I have to watch them all for DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm aware that the test goes up to organic chemistry. Does that go up to organic chemistry 1 or 2? I'm curious to know because I'll be taking ochem 1 this fall and soon to take the DAT.

I'm aware that the test goes up to organic chemistry. Does that go up to organic chemistry 1 or 2? I'm curious to know because I'll be taking ochem 1 this fall and soon to take the DAT.
Yes, it covers Orgo I and II and focuses heavily more on Orgo II

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, it covers Orgo I and II and focuses heavily more on Orgo II
I only had two or three questions from orgo II on my test, so it must vary. I would have said the opposite. However, if you haven’t even taken orgo I before taking the DAT, you will struggle. You’ll have to put a ton of time into studying orgo. Chad’s videos are useful for people that have a background, but everything he says in orgo will be new to you. It’s possible. I learned orgo II material from Chad, but much of orgo II just builds on the fundamentals you learn in orgo I. So just be prepared to spend quite a bit of time studying orgo. Hopefully it comes easy for you!

where do you access his videos? and how much if its not free

I used Coursesaver. I think I paid like $50 for 1 month of access, but things could have changed since last year. Bootcamp is like triple what I paid for it last winter.

Reactions: 1 user
Chad's videos on Orgo and Gen are essential especially if you took gen and orgo chemistry 2-3 years ago. It was the only reason I got a 26 on the orgo section after watching only his videos and using flashcards.