Chad's video(GC) vs. AP Chem review book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistkim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I need more help with Orgo...
So, I will be watching Chad's orgo videos...
But for Gen Chem, is Chad's gen chem video really helpful? or is reviewing Princeton's AP Chem review book + Destroyer/KBB enough?

And,,Where can I find Chad's Chem quizzes??

THANKS!:):)

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken the DAT yet, but I thought his videos for GC were better than his OC ones.

OC were good, but GC he gave all kind of hints and shortcuts for solving problems. OC was more of just going over the reactions.

And theres a link for each quiz on the video.

I think I need more help with Orgo...
So, I will be watching Chad's orgo videos...
But for Gen Chem, is Chad's gen chem video really helpful? or is reviewing Princeton's AP Chem review book + Destroyer/KBB enough?

And,,Where can I find Chad's Chem quizzes??

THANKS!:):)

I think Princeton's Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam book is by far the best way to prepare for the general chemistry section of the DAT. If you use this book, you will not need KBB for gen chem as well. After you thoroughly go through the Princeton Review book, then move to DAT destroyer.

Best of luck.

Chads vid's are amazing! Thats all I used for gen chem and it got me a 25 in that section. Just wrote down everything he did.. went through the notes memorizing everything 3 times, and did the practice questions multiple times. Orgo was amazing as well IMO