Chad's Videos/CourseSaver Subscription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentpanda

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I have a little issue. I'm currently a starting junior in college and plan on taking the DAT in Feb/Mar 2016. I'm a full-time biology student and plan on tutoring orgo and bio very soon. I've been reading A LOT of threads about the DAT and resources to use for the exam. One in particular is Chad's videos which is $42.50/month if you use the 15% promo code. I'm really interested in purchasing the subcription, however, I plan on studying for the DAT now (mid sept.) up until Feb/Mar. That's about 6 months of subscription which I think is really pricey considering I plan on also purchasing the destroyer($200) and dat bootcamp($117) as well.

I know many people that have purchased the subscription have only needed it for the 2-3 months they studied for the exam. But I feel like I can't study for only 2-3 months because I'm a full-time student and don't have enough hours in the day to balance it all out.

Do you guys think it's worth it to just get it for the 6 months, are there any alternatives, or should I purchase it for just a few months?

Thank you in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't buy all six months. I recommend buying one month to start off, taking thorough notes, rewatch as many times as you can then further along the road repurchase it again, rewatch to reinforce concepts or anything you could have missed and take the quizzes. Or something along that line. Best of luck!

Use it for a month and review everything. Then likely a month before your test you will want to review it all again.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't buy all six months. I recommend buying one month to start off, taking thorough notes, rewatch as many times as you can then further along the road repurchase it again, rewatch to reinforce concepts or anything you could have missed and take the quizzes. Or something along that line. Best of luck!
Thank you very much for the help :)

Look at datbootcamp as well! great practice tests, and some study guides

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this to you yet but Chad just made a bunch of new videos on a new website AND its MUCH cheaper! Here's the link: http://www.mindsmoothie.com/Content/Default.aspx

The first month is free and then I believe it's $20/month. This is just in time for you it sounds!! :)