Chad's Videos - HIGHLY recommend if you're struggingling with PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vin5cent0

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been using EK for physics/gen chem and my grades have been struggling (can't break 8 PS). I broke down and just paid the $40 for Chad's vids the other day. They really are quuuuuite helpful. In EK, for example, learning how to decide if a salt is acidic or basic in a solution is reduced to a single paragraph or two that doesn't really describe it well. I just sat there with a dumb look on my face as I read it, since I've never learned it before (long story). 10 minutes of watching chad's vids and I have a pretty solid grasp on that topic now. He also provides a handout with each lecture as well as a quiz.

Anyways, just thought I'd pass it on if you're struggling like me :thumbup: google chad's videos mcat or something of that nature if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

have you tried khanacademy.com? Those videos have helped me tremendously!

Members don't see this ad :)
I strongly agree, I am current using EK with Chad Videos and it has made a huge difference in a majority of the topics i struggled with!

good content review, that being said what ultimately gets you the good PS score is the thorough knowledge that can only be obtained by doing actual problems

but to start of the PS journey I think chad is awesome if u have the time