1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Chad's Videos - HIGHLY recommend if you're struggingling with PS

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by vin5cent0, Jul 29, 2011.

1. vin5cent0

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I've been using EK for physics/gen chem and my grades have been struggling (can't break 8 PS). I broke down and just paid the $40 for Chad's vids the other day. They really are quuuuuite helpful. In EK, for example, learning how to decide if a salt is acidic or basic in a solution is reduced to a single paragraph or two that doesn't really describe it well. I just sat there with a dumb look on my face as I read it, since I've never learned it before (long story). 10 minutes of watching chad's vids and I have a pretty solid grasp on that topic now. He also provides a handout with each lecture as well as a quiz.

Anyways, just thought I'd pass it on if you're struggling like me :thumbup: google chad's videos mcat or something of that nature if you're interested.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hershi

5+ Year Member

have you tried khanacademy.com? Those videos have helped me tremendously!

4. AntonFreeman

7+ Year Member

i have tried both but chads videos are better. If you don't mind pay monthly fee, i recommend chads video

5. Melomare17

5+ Year Member

+1

6. NYKnick

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I strongly agree, I am current using EK with Chad Videos and it has made a huge difference in a majority of the topics i struggled with!

7. ThirdEye

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I agree. The cost is cheap for what you get in return

8. kehlsh

kehlsh Medic Commando
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    good content review, that being said what ultimately gets you the good PS score is the thorough knowledge that can only be obtained by doing actual problems

but to start of the PS journey I think chad is awesome if u have the time