Chad's videos or Khan academy Bootcamp playlist for QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mocizzle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I started studying for the DAT and not sure which resource to use for the math, so my thing with khan academy is it just feels so scattered and unorganized even the playlist (no offense to them they didn't make these videos with the intent of it focusing on DAT) and chad's videos seem more succinct and organized, but it seems they are a little too rudimentary, anyone with past DAT studying experience tell me how they managed / which resource was better (for just re learning the content)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys so I started studying for the DAT and not sure which resource to use for the math, so my thing with khan academy is it just feels so scattered and unorganized even the playlist (no offense to them they didn't make these videos with the intent of it focusing on DAT) and chad's videos seem more succinct and organized, but it seems they are a little too rudimentary, anyone with past DAT studying experience tell me how they managed / which resource was better (for just re learning the content)

Thanks
I used both, but if you are on a time crunch go with Chad's for review.

Reactions: 1 user