[[CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND]]...LADIES! Currently: Leela VS Mulan!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gaga please :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reject both.
haha, QFT! Why not add Amy Winehouse to the mix?
spx-004821.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it certainly seems like gaga is a shoo-in to the next round, but if any Britney supporters want to come out of the woodwork - two hours left!

For the record - these votes are too vague, imo. I assume they're gaga, but if I have to assume, they don't count :hungover:

Both suck, but Gaga is the most unpredictable. She can be admitted for entertainment purposes especially during her 3rd year clerkships. :cool:

Are you serious? Why would Lady Gaga have a lower MCAT then Britney Spears? Lady Gaga should own Britney in every respect. She is way more smart, dedicated, original, and sophisticated then Britney will ever be.

Lady Gaga is HOT. Britney is NOT and never was.

For the record - these votes are too vague, imo. I assume they're gaga, but if I have to assume, they don't count :hungover:

What? You thought my vote was vague? It was the most pro-Gaga in this entire thread!

I want Lady Gaga to marry me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gaga even though she prob wouldnt have time for school. Ive heard she is k-k-kinda busy

By a landslide, the winner of the first ladies show down is:

Drum roll, please....

Lady Gaga
Lady-Gaga-latex-1.jpg

The next face-off for the East is:

Kristen Stewart
PPF-006001.jpg

GPA: 3.1
MCAT: 38P (13/13/12)
Why do you want to be a doctor?: Because scalpels sparkle.

VS

Ms. Pac Man
1982_Ms._Pacman.JPG

GPA: 3.1
MCAT: 35P (12/12/11)
Why do you want to be a doctor?: Wacca, wacca.

State your case!

(also - if you change your vote, post a new reply to make sure I see it)

Last edited:
ms pacman, she can eat up all those circular shaped tumors.

plus kristen stewart is over-rated and i can't stand all that vampire crap.

ms pac man, most def. she eats jellies for god's sake!
kstew would be on the floor passed out at the first sight of blood

Kristen Stewart! I luv her too! But not because of Twilight.

Between Kstew and Ms. Pacman, there is no contest. Kstew wins.

I don't think Gaga is included in this round but...
Kstew is a cutie. Gaga is fierce.
I wouldn't know which one to pick if it were between these two.

Kristen Stewart! I luv her too! But not because of Twilight.

Between Kstew and Ms. Pacman, there is no contest. Kstew wins.

I don't think Gaga is included in this round but...
Kstew is a cutie. Gaga is fierce.
I wouldn't know which one to pick if it were between these two.

You won't have to, ms. pacman will win this one hands down.

And if Kstew is a cutie what do you call girls like jessica alba and miranda kerr?

Ms. Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Kristen Stewart, only because I don't think Ms PacMan has the necessary skills to make it through an interview. Plus, I could just stare into her eyes for days :love:

You won't have to, ms. pacman will win this one hands down.

And if Kstew is a cutie what do you call girls like jessica alba and miranda kerr?

Your point is lost on me. Are you saying these girls are really hot or really ugly?

Ms Pac Man's eyes?

Every person who plays lots of video games can stare into Ms. Pacman's eyes for days. Not so for Kstew! Although I'm pretty sure SilentSoldier was talking about KS.

haha these threads are actually mildly entertaining. though for "some reason" (cough cough) i can't seem to figure out how you come up with the applicants GPAs and MCAT scores. i think more emphasis should be placed on medically related ECs. lol.

Ms Pacman.

Those girls make Kstew look like a wet rodent. In my opinion.

Well, you can have them. Jessica Alba's ok. Miranda Kerr I googled, she's meh. I want more of that wet rodent, Kristen Stewart.

Well, you can have them. Jessica Alba's ok. Miranda Kerr I googled, she's meh. I want more of that wet rodent, Kristen Stewart.

I'm just messing around man Kstew is cute. The whole twilight thing is a turn off though. Go ms pacman!!

But there's no way Mkerr is meh:

edit: deleted Mkerr pic, just wanted to prove a point to schrizto.

Last edited:
I'm just messing around man Kstew is cute. The whole twilight thing is a turn off though. Go ms pacman!!

But there's no way Mkerr is meh:

miranda-kerr.jpg

That's because all you look at are her boobies. Kstew's face >>>>> Miranda Kerr's.

ok, the point of this is to vote on who IS there - not start another who's hottest thread....

ok, the point of this is to vote on who IS there - not start another who's hottest thread....

thats what happens when people include physical attractiveness as to why they choose someone into med-school. if that were the case doctors would all be super models.

Ms Pacman. Kristen Stewart always has this unattractive scowl on her face. Her bedside manner would suck.

Ms. Pacman. Conquering obesity one bite at a time.

Team Pac Man. :highfive:

Kstew made out with Dakota Fanning. I love the girl but isnt she a lil young? wierd... :eyebrow:

gaga if she goes into urology.

she has first hand experience dealing with disco sticks, you know?