Chance Me Please, 3.84 gpa, EC's good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodlord123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently a religious studies major at a liberal arts college and a resident of VA. I have a 3.84 gpa, and a 3.79 science gpa. I have a 37 MCAT score as well. My ec's are as follows:

Founder and President of School's Magic club - put on shows for charity and teach magic.

Founder and president of School hypnotism club - teach others hypnotism and we do hypnotism for students to reduce stress, and put on a show to further raise money for charity

Founder and president of school's quantitative sports analysis club as well.

270+ hours of clinical volunteering. I have been lucky enough to intern at an amazing hospital which gives me a lot of hands on experience with patients. I have also gone through several different groups within the hospital such as the ER, general surgery and nursing units. I have had a lot of interaction with patients and some good letters of Rec. from the doctors I have interned with.

Done 100+ of research with a professor at my school looking for a link between hypnosis and its ability to improve academic ability.

Worked in Switzerland at a summer camp for a summer, 16 hour days for three months straight, in charge of 8 children for three week periods.

Also taught magic in Switzerland.

I hope this information can give you all a good idea of what my application will look like and because my school is relatively small, I have very personal letters of rec from my teachers.

My school list is:
Vanderbilt
Georgetown
Dartmouth
Miami
USC
Yale
UVA - instate does that matter?
Baylor
Duke
Tufts
Arizona