2+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Just took my DAT today. Here are my scores:

PAT-19
QR-15 (eek :/)
Reading-19
Biology-17(should have listen to everyone when they said Breadth over depth)
Gen Chem-19
Organic-18
TS-18
AA-18

GPA:3.3
Dental assistant for 5+ years, President & founder of Pre dental club at university for 2.5 years, & other extra curriculars.

I am applying this cycle, as a re applicant. Mainly applied to mostly private schools in and out of state.

About the Ads
OP
N

ninaz007

2+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Chances are not looking too good. GPA is on the lower side and every DAT section is below 20. How has your application changed since last cycle? Which schools did you apply to?
I got a chance to volunteer in a health brigade in Honduras and became a certified phlebotomist. Also, interned to be a dental clinic manager for a month.

OP
N

ninaz007

2+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Not very good chances due to stats and significant lateness.
At this point, I am hoping to get accepted to a Post-Bacc program which many dental schools offer despite being late. I have already submitted so I thought of committing all the way wouldn't hurt.

FanOfCostco

7+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
At this point, I am hoping to get accepted to a Post-Bacc program which many dental schools offer despite being late. I have already submitted so I thought of committing all the way wouldn't hurt.
The post bac programs are an entirely different application. Are you aware of that?

ChewyDrop

2+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Retake DAT, it's not in the competitive range.

About the Ads