MolarPower

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Why USC? There are a lot more other schools I would recommend applying to that are "Canadian-friendly" and that you would have a good shot. Although your DAT is a tad on the low side your GPA is pretty solid imo. Look into Detroit Mercy, UMich, Case Western, Buffalo etc.

Reactions: 1 users

Canadian_Student

May 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Why USC? There are a lot more other schools I would recommend applying to that are "Canadian-friendly" and that you would have a good shot. Although your DAT is a tad on the low side your GPA is pretty solid imo. Look into Detroit Mercy, UMich, Case Western, Buffalo etc.

i want to be in LA. Money isn’t an issue for me so I would prefer to go to a location where I would like. I also am considering BU or NYU.

About the Ads

SirBrotherJam

Motorin' Along
2+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Why not just get your degree, save some money and then move to LA after? Plus,the schools you have listed are VERY expensive compared to some other programs.... I mean why not just add PENN while your at it. Be smart, go to a school like what MolarPower said, save some money and if you really want to go to LA still then just move there and make some money.

I don't know many people that can say that 700k+ debt isnt an issue, but more power to you if it isnt.

Last edited:
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.