Chance please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkknight9000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, 3.9/40 MCAT .Went to top 50 US school. International.
Trying to decide if I should add Yale, Dartmouth.
Does it make sense to spend the money at this point or is it a waste?
Any other school ideas.

Members don't see this ad.

Also considering boston U, but i know they get 12000 apps. out of yale, cornell, boston, which is the best choice for me?

These sorts of posts really annoy me, because me, you, and everyone else reading this know that your scores are good enough for any top program.

Considering you gave no info about what your ECs and interests are, how is anyone supposed to advise you? Find a school whose mission you identify with - your ECs should reflect that. If you have 0 personality and whatever ECs, apply to WashU in St Louis - they love high stats there.

Members don't see this ad :)
These sorts of posts really annoy me, because me, you, and everyone else reading this know that your scores are good enough for any top program.

Considering you gave no info about what your ECs and interests are, how is anyone supposed to advise you? Find a school whose mission you identify with - your ECs should reflect that. If you have 0 personality and whatever ECs, apply to WashU in St Louis - they love high stats there.
It's true that WashU loves high stats, but I wouldn't say it accepts people with 0 personality. In fact, judging by student profiles on WashU web site, it's not so at all.

Plus, why do some people assume that high stats applicants have 0 personality? It's perfectly possible to have high stats, great ECs and awesome personalities - this is exactly the kind of people who get into top schools, including WashU. It must be some kind of a "sour grapes" effect when presumably lower stats applicants prefer thinking that higher stats applicants have no personality.