DO chances? cGPA 3.4 sGPA 3.3...tremendous uphill trend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
prior to being pre-med, my cGPA was a 2.8 and sGPA 2.5 (4 semesters)
After being premed, cGPA 3.8, sGPA 3.7 (3 semesters)...final semester projected to be ~same.

Will that be taken into account or will Adcomms not that deep into detail at this huge sudden jump between semesters?

I should graduate with cGPA 3.4 sGPA 3.3. If I were to score a 25 on MCAT and apply in August, WAMC? Any schools I should apply to/not apply to?

EC's are good.

Members don't see this ad.

Chances will be very good at many schools. A 25 MCAT is not stellar and so CCOM and the Touros might not be ideal for you.

prior to being pre-med, my cGPA was a 2.8 and sGPA 2.5 (4 semesters)
After being premed, cGPA 3.8, sGPA 3.7 (3 semesters)...final semester projected to be ~same.

Will that be taken into account or will Adcomms not that deep into detail at this huge sudden jump between semesters?

I should graduate with cGPA 3.4 sGPA 3.3. If I were to score a 25 on MCAT and apply in August, WAMC? Any schools I should apply to/not apply to?

EC's are good.

Reactions: 1 user
Chances will be very good at many schools. A 25 MCAT is not stellar and so CCOM and the Touros might not be ideal for you.

bump just to be sure. To clarify, to make sure you didn't read that incorrectly as I will not be graduating with a cGPA 3.8/sGPA 3.7...that was just the average GPA I was scoring after my first 4 semesters.

I will be graduating with a 3.4/3.3.....would getting a 25 still get me some love??? Also, I'd say my EC's are average...not good.

I think of you apply broadly, you'll get some love.

bump just to be sure. To clarify, to make sure you didn't read that incorrectly as I will not be graduating with a cGPA 3.8/sGPA 3.7...that was just the average GPA I was scoring after my first 4 semesters.

I will be graduating with a 3.4/3.3.....would getting a 25 still get me some love??? Also, I'd say my EC's are average...not good.