Chances for 2017-18 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiddo1728

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
And Loyola so you'll have all of the Jesuit schools. Look carefully at the service hours required for Rush. I'm not sure you have enough non-clinical. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You could add these schools:
Thanks for the additions. Don't know how I missed these schools.

And Loyola so you'll have all of the Jesuit schools. Look carefully at the service hours required for Rush. I'm not sure you have enough non-clinical. Good luck!
Thanks for the head up. Definitely will look up on that school requirement

What are my chances???
Submitted application June 9th and is now complete as of today. After reviewing app again, my concern is low volunteer hours as it reads in activities. Spoke about volunteering at hospital in my personal statement but didn't clarify the hours (over 150 hrs.) in my activities. I have 135 hours shadowing and publication in journal as first author, about 40 hours volunteering at clinic and 45 hours rehab facility and have 1 year research. Biochemistry major, state school, GPA 3.8, GPAs 3.8 no mcat score yet, July 22 (509 AAMC FL #1 before studying). What are my chances and will volunteer/clinical hours be considered low and hurt my chances?

What are my chances???
Submitted application June 9th and is now complete as of today. After reviewing app again, my concern is low volunteer hours as it reads in activities. Spoke about volunteering at hospital in my personal statement but didn't clarify the hours (over 150 hrs.) in my activities. I have 135 hours shadowing and publication in journal as first author, about 40 hours volunteering at clinic and 45 hours rehab facility and have 1 year research. Biochemistry major, state school, GPA 3.8, GPAs 3.8 no mcat score yet, July 22 (509 AAMC FL #1 before studying). What are my chances and will volunteer/clinical hours be considered low and hurt my chances?
you should make your own thread to get better feedback!!

Reactions: 1 user