chances for me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MacBookMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So...

cum GPA = 3.83
s GPA = 3.78
nonsci GPA = 3.89

MCAT: 12B, 11PS, 8VR, P = 31p

Honors diploma

EC's: EMT-B, Frat president, lots of volunteer and shadow exp, ER tech, and biomedical research

Applied to: 17 mid tier schools.

what do u think?

Members don't see this ad.

Please don't post the same question twice within six minutes. If you want to add more information, you can edit it, or post again on the same thread. Thanks.

simple mistake...did not think it worked...thanks for calling me out tho

Members don't see this ad :)
So...

cum GPA = 3.83
s GPA = 3.78
nonsci GPA = 3.89

MCAT: 12B, 11PS, 8VR, P = 31p

Honors diploma

EC's: EMT-B, Frat president, lots of volunteer and shadow exp, ER tech, and biomedical research

Applied to: 17 mid tier schools.

what do u think?

you cannot be serious here. I would say you have a 1 in 100000000 chance of getting into med school. You might want to retake the MCAT again. and retake some of those classes you got an A- in because med schools only let people in who get A's..

Just my 2 cents.

In all seriousness dude. you should get in somewhere if you don't bomb the interviews. best of luck

I don't have the grid with me right now, but if you applied to the right schools, I recall you have better than a 75% chance of an acceptance somewhere. The 8 in verbal will limit schools willing to consider you, so I hope a number of them have their bottom tenth percentile verbal score at or below an 8. If you're not sure, the School Selection spreadsheet stickied to the top of this forum has that information.