RiYo

2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi I was just wondering what are my chances of getting into dental schools for this cycle. I am from Georgia

Overall GPA: 3.72
DAT Scores: AA 20, PAT 21, TS 20 (QR 22, RC 16, BIO 17, GC 22, OC 23)

Shadowing experiences: 257 hours shadowing with two general dentists and one D3 dental student

Volunteering experiences: 180 hours in the University Hospital, 20 hours tutoring at church, 18 hours at Food Bank, 24 hours tutoring for the student organization at University

LoR: One from Volunteer coordinator at the University Hospital, One from the dentist I shadowed for >70 hours, Two from my science professors, One from my English professor

School Lists:
Case Western Reserve University
University of Augusta
Tufts University
Boston University
Arizona School of Dentistry
Western University
Temple University
and other private schools

Will I be able to get accepted to several dental school? or should I retake DAT for RC and bio...?
English is not my first language so I am not sure if I would score better even if I retake

Last edited:

RiYo

2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
No... I have not reached out to Augusta University. Should I?
Yes, I do have an access to a preheat advisor and a club!

About the Ads
Oct 14, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Academic Administration
No... I have not reached out to Augusta University. Should I?
Yes, I do have an access to a preheat advisor and a club!
1) Why haven't you reached out? I know many predental students who go to recruiting fairs, especially the Hinman Meeting (when it was in-person).
2) Any feedback from any of your peers or your prehealth advisor about your application?

RiYo

2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
1) Why haven't you reached out? I know many predental students who go to recruiting fairs, especially the Hinman Meeting (when it was in-person).
2) Any feedback from any of your peers or your prehealth advisor about your application?

1. I dont live in georgia because I go to school in a different state so I did not really have a chance to

2. My advisors said it should be okay bc I have decent gpa and other subscores...?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.