Chances of getting in after only 3 years?

Canadian26

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im thinking off applying for acceptance with out my degree, does anyone know if my chances are greatly reduced and will I need a much higher GPA to get in? From what I see very few ppl get in after only 3rd year, but I dont know how many actually apply as well. Anyone else in these same circumstances?

Members don't see this ad.

Canadian26 said:
Im thinking off applying for acceptance with out my degree, does anyone know if my chances are greatly reduced and will I need a much higher GPA to get in? From what I see very few ppl get in after only 3rd year, but I dont know how many actually apply as well. Anyone else in these same circumstances?

I was interviewed after one year of undergrad, but i think i blew it...i was a clown in the interview and i think i was a bit too cocky in my younger years.

I was accepted after my second year without a degree, but my program only had one or two ppl with out a bachelor degree.

good luck and you better have good grades, oat scores, etc....

ucbsowarrior

ucbsowarrior said:
I was interviewed after one year of undergrad, but i think i blew it...i was a clown in the interview and i think i was a bit too cocky in my younger years.

I was accepted after my second year without a degree, but my program only had one or two ppl with out a bachelor degree.

good luck and you better have good grades, oat scores, etc....

ucbsowarrior

Yah, I heard it was pretty tough.. My grades and OAT score are competetive, but I dont think my GPA is excatlly high enough to be considered after 3 years. (Im thinking i"d need to be atleast 0.5 over the average acceptance GPA)