Chances of getting in off one of 4 WLs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holyhekshler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you call to see if they'd tell you where you are on the waitlists? Without more infomation than an MCAT score, we can't judge where you ought to be.

Once you know that, you can look at the school-specific threads from last year and get a realistic idea of the amount of waitlist movement that is typical of each school.

Did you call to see if they'd tell you where you are on the waitlists? Without more infomation than an MCAT score, we can't judge where you ought to be.

Once you know that, you can look at the school-specific threads from last year and get a realistic idea of the amount of waitlist movement that is typical of each school.

None of my top three are ranked- at least if they are they don't give it out. I have definitely looked at the old threads and all three have significant movement compared to other schools...I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone has any thoughts about the situation :oops: Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
J DUB, a frequent SDN poster, tends to say "Waitlist times three, an acceptance you'll see" (or something like that). Personally, I think hard data has a better chance of being reassuring along those lines.

Yeah I find that hard data about wait lists is kinda hard to come by. Either way, I find that adage reassuring - even if it has no factual basis what so ever. :p Maybe I'll make my own :rolleyes:...a wait list times four, acceptance for sure!