Chances of getting in to dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rftgy

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's overused and cliche and no direct answer but generally what're my chances of getting in with a 3.43ogpa and around 3.3sgpa and 23aa 23ts 22pat
With good LOC and extracurriculars and stuff

Members don't see this ad.

You'll net some interviews- we have a chance me thread for this stuff :)

Reactions: 1 user
Your DAT is definitely good, your Overall gpa is about average and your science gpa is less than average but it's not bad and your DAT makes up for that. As long as you don't only apply to super competitive schools you should get accepted somewhere. I would suggest Roseman they seem to favor DAT scores. How did you study for your PAT if you don't mind me asking? Mine is coming up

Members don't see this ad :)
If you actually have decent LORs/shadowing (~100 hrs)/ECs you should be fine.

Your DAT is definitely good, your Overall gpa is about average and your science gpa is less than average but it's not bad and your DAT makes up for that. As long as you don't only apply to super competitive schools you should get accepted somewhere. I would suggest Roseman they seem to favor DAT scores. How did you study for your PAT if you don't mind me asking? Mine is coming up
I actually used dat boot camp and crack dat pat, both sources are good but boot camp is more accurate, it's like the real pat but a bit harder