Chances of getting in with a low gpa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eye_spy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to apply to the upcoming cycle and was wondering of my chances of applying to the following schools given I have a cGPA of 3.15? I think my science gpa will be the same because I study in a full science program with only 1-2 electives.

The schools I'm interested in are:
-NECO
-ICO
-SUNY
-MCPHS
-SALUS

let me know if I don't have a chance because I don't want to waste my time/money if chances are slim. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

You can make up your low GPA with a great OAT score! Just study hard for your OAT and you can probably get in.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to apply to the upcoming cycle and was wondering of my chances of applying to the following schools given I have a cGPA of 3.15? I think my science gpa will be the same because I study in a full science program with only 1-2 electives.

The schools I'm interested in are:
-NECO
-ICO
-SUNY
-MCPHS
-SALUS

let me know if I don't have a chance because I don't want to waste my time/money if chances are slim. Thanks :)
You should be good to go for MCPHS and Salus as long as you have a 300+ OAT and good letters of rec, most importantly apply as early as possible. For the other programs, they are a bit more competitive and will most likely require a higher OAT score, good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
You should be good to go for MCPHS and Salus as long as you have a 300+ OAT and good letters of rec, most importantly apply as early as possible. For the other programs, they are a bit more competitive and will most likely require a higher OAT score, good luck to you!
Thanks for the feedback! My dream school is NECO but I've been doubting if I could get in since it seems to be a popular choice

You can make up your low GPA with a great OAT score! Just study hard for your OAT and you can probably get in.
Thanks! Studying for the OAT to take in August but I'm scared for my life haha

your gpa is fine just focus on the oat for now!!

• Love