- Aug 26, 2020
- Reaction score
Hey all, looking to get some advice on my current application. All of these are current and final, except for of course my clinical hours which will be increasing since I'll be working at my current job until I apply in 2021. Thank you so much for any advice given, and I wish you all luck in your endeavors.
- State/Country of Residence: California
- Ties to other States/Regions: None
- Year in School: 2nd year post bacc
- Undergraduate Major(s)/Minor(s): Business Administration (took all pre med requirements post bacc)
- Graduate Degrees (if applicable): None
- Cumulative GPA: 3.3 (I played football in college so my first two years were just dumpster fires)
- Science GPA: 3.6
- MCAT Score(s): 513
- Research Experience: None
- Publications/Abstracts/Posters (include how you were credited e.g. First author, second author, etc.): None
- Clinical Experience (paid or volunteer): 4000+ hours as an ER technician - licensed EMT.
- Physician Shadowing: 150~ hours
- Other volunteering and activities: 300+ hours hospice care volunteer. Football coach for over 200+ hours. College football player. Suicide loss counselor for 100+ hours.
- School list for 2021 Cycle - MD Programs: UC Davis, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, UC San Francisco, Loma Linda, University of Arizona, UNLV. DO Schools: Touro University, Western University, California Health Sciences University (New DO program in Clovis, California).