1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

chances of getting into nyu if on the waitlist...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cherryblossom, Feb 20, 2007.

1. cherryblossom

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    This worries me...cause I'll never know if I'm truly accepted or not until a long time from now. When do think they will let me know? and what are the chances of being admitted if on the waitlist? I know the number of applicants this year is much greater than previous years so it seems almost impossible to get in if on the waitlist. anyone else on waitlist too?

also, if you havent heard back from a school in more than 2 weeks and u call them ask them ur status and they say there's "no decision" yet, does that mean you just didnt get in? or does it mean they really have "no decision?"

2. jackbauer!

jackbauer! Guest

Dental Student
    i hope not--i called NYU today and asked that very question and was told that my file is still "under review." i interviewed on Feb 2. however, i know for certain that someone that interviewed on the same day as me has been waitlisted....so i'm keeping my hopes up!

jb!:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...