• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

cherryblossom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
This worries me...cause I'll never know if I'm truly accepted or not until a long time from now. When do think they will let me know? and what are the chances of being admitted if on the waitlist? I know the number of applicants this year is much greater than previous years so it seems almost impossible to get in if on the waitlist. anyone else on waitlist too?

also, if you havent heard back from a school in more than 2 weeks and u call them ask them ur status and they say there's "no decision" yet, does that mean you just didnt get in? or does it mean they really have "no decision?"

J

jackbauer!

also, if you havent heard back from a school in more than 2 weeks and u call them ask them ur status and they say there's "no decision" yet, does that mean you just didnt get in? or does it mean they really have "no decision?"

i hope not--i called NYU today and asked that very question and was told that my file is still "under review." i interviewed on Feb 2. however, i know for certain that someone that interviewed on the same day as me has been waitlisted....so i'm keeping my hopes up!

jb!:)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.