Chances of post December interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elusive011

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I submitted my app late (August), and will be sending in DAT scores in early December. I know I’ll have a lower chance but has anyone had success completing an application that late in the cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't speak for previous cycles, but I'm sure that this year is much different due to covid-19. If your stats and application is great, I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to receive an interview post-December.

Reactions: 2 users
Hmm just be mindful schools have been reviewing files since June, if you’ve already submitted your application theres nothing you can do besides just take the test and see what happens. But I can imagine you’re going to need an extremely high score to have a chance.

Reactions: 1 user
if you’ve already submitted your application theres nothing you can do besides just take the test and see what happens.

You made a great point, the best use of my time would be studying to smash this test instead of panicking on SDN lol. Thank you for the wise words.

Reactions: 1 users