Delete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx530

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
delete

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You'll definitely get in somewhere; at this point the main thing holding you back is applying this late in the cycle, especially with the limited number of programs you're eligible for with summer prereqs and no PCAT.

I applied this cycle without a degree and my recent/prereq grades are similar to yours (but with many more bad earlier grades dragging my overall GPA down) and I got accepted to multiple top 10 schools.

However, instead of rushing through prereqs this spring/summer and limiting yourself to schools that don't require the PCAT and accept summer classes, why don't you just wait for the next cycle? Then you can take some time to really prep for the PCAT and do well, take some extra upper level science courses, and maybe get a job as a tech.

Reactions: 1 user
So are you finishing your Ochem 2 and Biochem course in the summer? Most schools require these classes as well. Other than that, considering your grades have been pretty good and you have experience, you'll get in somewhere.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.