chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hena2117

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
I'm kind of new to SDN and wanted share my stats with you all to see what you guys think of my chances. I applied to 10 schools (NYU, Touro, VCU, BU, Rutgers, Tufts to name a few) and really haven't heard anything from any school (maybe its too early?)
My Dat scores are: 20 AA 22 TS 23 Gchem 22 Bio 21 OChem 18 RC 18 Math & 16 PAT :(
I have a 3.8 ogpa as well as a 3.82 sci gpa.
I am very involved on campus and the president of various clubs, as well as a dental assistant. I guess what worries me are my low scores in the non-sciences..maybe thats whats holding my app back? any comments would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

hi everyone,
I'm kind of new to SDN and wanted share my stats with you all to see what you guys think of my chances. I applied to 10 schools (NYU, Touro, VCU, BU, Rutgers, Tufts to name a few) and really haven't heard anything from any school (maybe its too early?)
My Dat scores are: 20 AA 22 TS 23 Gchem 22 Bio 21 OChem 18 RC 18 Math & 16 PAT :(
I have a 3.8 ogpa as well as a 3.82 sci gpa.
I am very involved on campus and the president of various clubs, as well as a dental assistant. I guess what worries me are my low scores in the non-sciences..maybe thats whats holding my app back? any comments would be appreciated!
Unless u get a flat out rejection from the school its still early. Nyu and tufts havnt even started giving invites (i applied there too). Just chill and watch a movie mate. Chances are good enough (gpa good dat around avg matric) so stay calm.

I agree with the poster above. I wouldn't worry yet. You have a solid list of schools for your stats and a good application overall. I'm sure you'll hear back! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Unless u get a flat out rejection from the school its still early. Nyu and tufts havnt even started giving invites (i applied there too). Just chill and watch a movie mate. Chances are good enough (gpa good dat around avg matric) so stay calm.
lol thanks. I guess just seeing that so many others have multiple interviews and I didn't hear back from any schools made me a bit nervous. I'll try to chill out in the meantime :cool: