Aug 16, 2017
hi everyone,
I'm kind of new to SDN and wanted share my stats with you all to see what you guys think of my chances. I applied to 10 schools (NYU, Touro, VCU, BU, Rutgers, Tufts to name a few) and really haven't heard anything from any school (maybe its too early?)
My Dat scores are: 20 AA 22 TS 23 Gchem 22 Bio 21 OChem 18 RC 18 Math & 16 PAT :(
I have a 3.8 ogpa as well as a 3.82 sci gpa.
I am very involved on campus and the president of various clubs, as well as a dental assistant. I guess what worries me are my low scores in the non-sciences..maybe thats whats holding my app back? any comments would be appreciated!

Jul 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
hi everyone,
I'm kind of new to SDN and wanted share my stats with you all to see what you guys think of my chances. I applied to 10 schools (NYU, Touro, VCU, BU, Rutgers, Tufts to name a few) and really haven't heard anything from any school (maybe its too early?)
My Dat scores are: 20 AA 22 TS 23 Gchem 22 Bio 21 OChem 18 RC 18 Math & 16 PAT :(
I have a 3.8 ogpa as well as a 3.82 sci gpa.
I am very involved on campus and the president of various clubs, as well as a dental assistant. I guess what worries me are my low scores in the non-sciences..maybe thats whats holding my app back? any comments would be appreciated!
Unless u get a flat out rejection from the school its still early. Nyu and tufts havnt even started giving invites (i applied there too). Just chill and watch a movie mate. Chances are good enough (gpa good dat around avg matric) so stay calm.

stressedpredent

2+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I agree with the poster above. I wouldn't worry yet. You have a solid list of schools for your stats and a good application overall. I'm sure you'll hear back! :)

Reactions: hena2117
OP
H
Aug 16, 2017
Unless u get a flat out rejection from the school its still early. Nyu and tufts havnt even started giving invites (i applied there too). Just chill and watch a movie mate. Chances are good enough (gpa good dat around avg matric) so stay calm.
lol thanks. I guess just seeing that so many others have multiple interviews and I didn't hear back from any schools made me a bit nervous. I'll try to chill out in the meantime :cool:

About the Ads