Change address

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seacow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I registered for PCAT and, without thinking much, put down my house's address. But don't live at home and I would really like to have my scores send to me. Is there a place on the website I can request an address change?
I tried their "search", but it was unhelpful.

Members don't see this ad.

I registered for PCAT and, without thinking much, put down my house's address. But don't live at home and I would really like to have my scores send to me. Is there a place on the website I can request an address change?
I tried their "search", but it was unhelpful.

If I am not mistaken, you should be able to edit your account info so you should be able to change it there. Log in and check.

No, I checked, and don't think they have an option to change address in the profile page... Urg...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey seacow-

Here's part of an e-mail I got from Pearson a couple of days ago regarding the PCAT...I'm sitting for the June 19 writing. Looks like you may have to send them an e-mail with documentation of your "new" address to get it changed. Don't overlook that you only have until the late registration deadline to get it done. Good luck.

·Review your profile information at www.PCATweb.info
oMake sure that all information is correct. It is your responsibility to ensure that everything you entered is up-to-date and correct. You have until noon on the late registration deadline to request corrections by sending an email to [email protected]. You must provide documentation to support the requested changes. After that time, any edits made to your profile information will not be printed on your admission ticket or rosters sent out to the test centers. If the information on your admission ticket does not match your identification, you will not be admitted to the test and no refund will be provided.