change notification process button?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

traumaMD

D O double C
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what's that "change notification process" button on the AMCAS 2002?

Members don't see this ad.

It you've got it, that's good. It means they're working on processing your app. I guess its purpose is to allow you to make change of address, phone number, etc. notifications.

ah ok...thanks SMW

Members don't see this ad :)
On what section of the application is the "change notification process" button supposed to be?

elle,

Its supposed to replace the "certification/submission" button, the option right above "print application" on the left side menu bar.

My certification/submission button keeps coming unchecked. The date submitted and date certified have remained the same. Anyone have any ideas what's up with that? I'm hoping it means they're starting to work on processing my app, but also worried that they'll never start processing it because it's not checked.

and it's supposed to be on the application after four-to-six weeks? thanks for the information. :)

"Supposed" doesn't mean much with AMCAS, although that's technically right. Some folks have gotten it much sooner, and others have been waiting longer than 7 weeks.