Change Notification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shammy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
alright, i submitted june 29th, and have no sign of any processing. do a lot of people have this change notification button? i know my transcripts are in. it definitely seems like any advantage in submitting early is out the window.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, initially submitted June 24, re-submitted July 3 (that's what appears on my printout) and nothing.

Hey all,

I'm not sure exactly what order they process the applications, but I submitted on July 1st and just today I got the "change notification" button. They're getting there...slowly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not processed yet..here!

Dr.Perez

Ok this is my point. If I submitted before Pendulum, shouldn't my application have had the change notification before?

Really, I'm not being sour grapes or whining like a baby (even though it sounds like I am) I just want to have this over with in an orderly and timely manner.

Tomorrow is 6 weeks and no movement whatsoever.
:rolleyes:

Amy,

Are any of the schools you applied to using alternate procedures? If you use these procedures, you can bypass AMCAS temporarily and at least get set up for possible interview invites.

Even though AMCAS says its going to mail out apps on its own, I wouldnt trust them. If any of your schools are using alternate procedures, take advantage of that.

shammy,
i submitted 6/29 and was processed 7/26 and i have the "change notification" button.

Has anyone gotten the change notification button, but has no processed date? A transcript was in late, and that's the change that's listed. Should I resubmit?