Change Notification?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Shammy, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Shammy

Shammy Junior Member

alright, i submitted june 29th, and have no sign of any processing. do a lot of people have this change notification button? i know my transcripts are in. it definitely seems like any advantage in submitting early is out the window.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. moo

moo 1K Member

Nope, initially submitted June 24, re-submitted July 3 (that's what appears on my printout) and nothing.

4. Mystique

Mystique The Procrastinator

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey all,

I'm not sure exactly what order they process the applications, but I submitted on July 1st and just today I got the "change notification" button. They're getting there...slowly.

5. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident

Resident [Any Field]
    Not processed yet..here!

Dr.Perez

6. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    Ok this is my point. If I submitted before Pendulum, shouldn't my application have had the change notification before?

Really, I'm not being sour grapes or whining like a baby (even though it sounds like I am) I just want to have this over with in an orderly and timely manner.

Tomorrow is 6 weeks and no movement whatsoever.
    :rolleyes:

7. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Amy,

Are any of the schools you applied to using alternate procedures? If you use these procedures, you can bypass AMCAS temporarily and at least get set up for possible interview invites.

Even though AMCAS says its going to mail out apps on its own, I wouldnt trust them. If any of your schools are using alternate procedures, take advantage of that.

8. chilipina

chilipina Member

shammy,
    i submitted 6/29 and was processed 7/26 and i have the "change notification" button.

9. EMDrMoe

EMDrMoe Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Has anyone gotten the change notification button, but has no processed date? A transcript was in late, and that's the change that's listed. Should I resubmit?