1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Change of Address on AMCAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by goldie, Aug 21, 2001.

1. goldie

goldie Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I just moved and want to change my mailing address on my AMCAS application. I initially submitted the form on July 6th. According to the AMCAS website, you're supposed to go in and change the information, then re-certify and submit. But would this push me back? Would I go to the back of the line? If anyone can give me an answer, I'd appreciate it, for AMCAS certainly won't tell me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jbfuq

jbfuq Member
    7+ Year Member

I was in the same situation almost a month ago.....I called amcas and they said that it would not push me back, so I did it (i really didn't have a choice since the email address i was using at the time was a work address and i have since moved on to a different job). After all was said and done, my date certified and date transmitted is still the original date, so I don't think it will push you back. then again, my app hasn't been processed yet either.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

I have made several changes to my application, and my certification/submission date has stayed the same.