Changes on pearsonvue website and exam results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PASSNIKI

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the NY MPJE on Monday and tried to see my results on pearsonvue today, but the format is not the same anymore. When I took the NAPLEX a couple weeks ago, the results tab will show me the score of the exam and whether I passed or fail. Today when I logged onto the site, under recent appointment history, they listed the NAPLEX and the MPJE, and when I clicked on the icon for more details, it just gave me the appointment details (such as time and location) but no test results. I am also no longer able to see the result for NAPLEX (which I was able to see a couple weeks ago). What does this mean? As of now, I can't see any test results and this is giving me much anxiety. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Members don't see this ad.

Additionally, how long did it take you to receive letter in the mail regarding scores? I took NAPLEX close to a month ago now, and still haven't received anything in the mail.

Sorry, I just realized I'm checking on the wrong website perhaps? I need to delete this thread. My fault.