Chapel Hill application receipt notice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chemguync

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, this is directed to the folks who've done a Chapel Hill secondary. Did you get a notice from them that they've received your materials? I submitted my secondary two or three weeks ago, and haven' theard from them yet. I sent in ECU's the same day, and got a card last week. I don't wanna call the office yet, but will if y'all got your notification like a week later or so.
Thanks
-Chem

Members don't see this ad.

Chem-
Same here, I havent heard anything and it sounds like we sent in out secondaries about the same time. Actually my check hasnt even cleared the bank yet. If my check hasnt cleared by next week I'll break down and call Ms. Reid, she is really nice so I dont think she would mind anyway... (btw Wake and ECU were both much faster with my app also)
-AM

as much as I love UNC, they are notorious for taking their sweet time when it comes to processing applications. i'm still waiting on my secondary...:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Chem-
just wanted to let you know that I mailed my app on 11-7 and my check cleared early this morning...at least I know that it's there. They still havent sent any kind of confirmation notice so I guess they dont send them.

Thanks for the responses. Yeah I found out today they were trying to get ahold of me all day to schedule an interview, so I guess that's confirmation enough :) I just gotta call back in the morning. Maybe if I post an ECU notification question tonight, they'll call tomorrow?
Thanks all
-Chem

Chem-

I got a call today also to schedule an interview (have to call them back tomorrow also)...go figure. How about posting one for Wake for me after you post ECU, you seem to have the magic touch!

Hmm.. Maybe I shouldn't've scheduled my UNC interview for friday the 13th.. Oh well. ;) Heh, about wake.. I had an ongoing thread a month or so ago about wake declinging me cause I spent time at a community college.. I'd been calling them and arguing, and they blew me off.. then a prof of mine called yesterday, and I got an email today saying they're sending me a secondary, due to "additional information".. heh.. whatever works. when did you schedule your interview?

Oh yeah...i forgot about that thread...well hopefully Wake will realize that cc isnt the end of the world, dont know what their deal is with it in the first place. By the way, I called wake a while back to make sure my recommendation letter was there and they werent all that nice. Anyway I managed to get an interview on the 4th...gee just a week away...so I guess I wont see ya there. I'll post in the interview feedback when i get back so check it out! Good luck with your interview, maybe friday the 13th will make for interesting conversation!
-AM

Sweet Tea - I hope to see apost saying that you got UNC's secondary or an ECU acceptance soon!