Chapel Hill Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chemguync

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, maybe someone out there can help clear this up for me. I just got my Chapel Hill secondary today, and have a question about the essay. It describes some characteristics the school is looking for in students, and says to describe an activity I've done that exemplifies these traits (ok, I can do that).. as they relate to medicine. That's the kicker. What do they mean "as they relate to medicine?".. Does that mean how do the characteristics, i.e. leadership, committment, etc., relate to medicine, or does it mean that the activity I describe needs to have been related to medicine? Any ideas about this would be much appreciated.
Thanks all,
-Chem

Members don't see this ad.

I just got mine on Saturday....I think they want traits that relate to medicine. I'll ask my friend who interviewed there last month, but that's what I think..

yeah I'm inclined to agree with you

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got into UNC, and I put something that was somewhat medical related, but more leadership oriented. I guess I read the question as one that asks for leadership qualities. So basically I picked something based on leadership and then related it back to medicine. I hope that made sense!

you'll get it sweet tea,
i just got mine yesterday, i was worried they had screened me out. . .
don't worry!
of course they want lots of us all-around *awesome* North Carolina girls
in their school, they have to, right? :)

Originally posted by care bear
you'll get it sweet tea,
i just got mine yesterday, i was worried they had screened me out. . .
don't worry!
of course they want lots of us all-around *awesome* North Carolina girls
in their school, they have to, right? :)

well you know the song..."carolina girls, best in the world!"

thanks for the suppost care bear and DW!! :love:

just stopped by the unc admissions office. i'm still under review. blech blech blech.

things aren't looking good for sweet tea. :(