Chapman University DPT: Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FinallyafutureDPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Chapman? I applied for both the Summer and Fall 2018 cohorts and am eager to hear back, so I can make a decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything from Chapman? I applied for both the Summer and Fall 2018 cohorts and am eager to hear back, so I can make a decision.

I applied for both summer and fall and received an email yesterday saying they are still reviewing and haven't made final decisions yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Applied for Fall 2018. Haven't heard anything back yet either.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m still waiting as well applied to both summer and fall.

Hello!
I know the struggle of the waiting game and it is incredibly stressful. Especially because we have to wait for MONTHS, and this is my second year trying! But I finally received an acceptance letter from Chapman on 1/10 for their summer cohort. :clap:

Hello!
I know the struggle of the waiting game and it is incredibly stressful. Especially because we have to wait for MONTHS, and this is my second year trying! But I finally received an acceptance letter from Chapman on 1/10 for their summer cohort. :clap:

Congratulations! :)

Hello!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats?

Yeah no prob:)
Undergrad: CSUN
Overall GPA: 3.67
Pre-req GPA: 3.67
GRE: Verbal- 153, Quant-153, AWA-4.0

Hi!

I received an acceptance for the summer cohort on 1/10 as well!!! :) Will you be accepting?

Hi!

I received an acceptance for the summer cohort on 1/10 as well!!! :) Will you be accepting?
Cool! Congrats to you!! Yes I accepted! I accepted the same day because the email made it seem like they sent out more acceptance letters than seats available; like first come first served. Did you accept?

Members don't see this ad :)
This waiting game is killing me! :( Has anyone heard back today?

This waiting game is killing me! :( Has anyone heard back today?
I haven't heard back at all yet! Not sure if it's because I applied to both the summer and fall cohort. I've been checking my email like a crazy lady!

I haven't heard back at all yet! Not sure if it's because I applied to both the summer and fall cohort. I've been checking my email like a crazy lady!

I applied to both and haven't heard from them either, but keeping optimistic!

Same here!! Crossing my fingers that we hear today!

Cool! Congrats to you!! Yes I accepted! I accepted the same day because the email made it seem like they sent out more acceptance letters than seats available; like first come first served. Did you accept?

Congrats to you too!! I did the same to ensure a spot in the program.

Congrats to those who have been accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting for a response!

I received my acceptance for the summer cohort on 1/5 and have put down my deposit. Looking forward to meeting my fellow classmates soon!!

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Thank you!! I hope you hear back from them soon. Sure :)

Undergrad: SDSU
Overall GPA: 3.67
Pre-req GPA: 3.8
GRE: Verbal- 149, Quant-151, AWA-4.0

Are they still sending acceptances for summer? I applied to both and still haven’t received anything. I’m wondering if I should call?

Are they still sending acceptances for summer? I applied to both and still haven’t received anything. I’m wondering if I should call?
I know they sent out fall acceptances as well. Maybe you should call and ask for a status update

Good luck trying to call! I have called 2 times this morning and no one has answered unfortunately.

Did you end up contacting them?

They never answered the phone. I called 4 times, left a voicemail, and emailed them. And they never returned my phone call yesterday.

They never answered the phone. I called 4 times, left a voicemail, and emailed them. And they never returned my phone call yesterday.

How weird! I would try not to worry. It seems like a lot of people are still waiting to hear back from them (including me). Hopefully we will hear back this week!!

everytime i call it gets sent to voicemail... not sure why no one answers the phone....

everytime i call it gets sent to voicemail... not sure why no one answers the phone....
I just heard back today from both the summer and fall I got waitlisted for both :(

I just heard back today from both the summer and fall I got waitlisted for both :(
I was waitlisted for both too! My friend is in her first year there and multiple people in her cohort were added from the waitlist. One was added two weeks before the start date. Stay positive!

What’s the deadline to put down a deposit for those of you accepted? Trying to get a timeline idea for the waitlist, thanks!

What’s the deadline to put down a deposit for those of you accepted? Trying to get a timeline idea for the waitlist, thanks!
I received my acceptance email on 1/22 with the “2 weeks deadline” therefore I have until 2/5. Hope this helps.

Did anyone else on the waitlist receive a webinar invitation from Chapman yesterday?

Has anyone who was accepted received any further information? I requested to join the Facebook group, left emails and voicemails and still nothing.
We start pretty soon and I can't help but feel left in the dark. Especially because I have to coordinate living arrangements.

Was originally waitlisted. Just got a call for chapman with an accetance for summer. I have to accept by 2/2/18. :soexcited:

Got an email to add myself to the waitlist which I just did

If people got acceptance and waitlist letters for fall already, wonder what that means for the rest of the people who haven't heard back yet (aka me) haha :whistle:

has anyone heard back with updates on fall acceptances? I know it is rolling admissions but I have not heard anything from them yet

If people got acceptance and waitlist letters for fall already, wonder what that means for the rest of the people who haven't heard back yet (aka me) haha :whistle:
same!! hopefully no news is good news for now?

Waitlisted this morning for Fall cohort.

Received an email stating Fall Cohort has been filled and I was put on the waitlist. Has anyone been contacted about what waitlist position they are?

Received an email stating Fall Cohort has been filled and I was put on the waitlist. Has anyone been contacted about what waitlist position they are?

I’m pretty sure they don’t tell you your waitlist number.