cheapest way to buy a lab coat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batista_123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i want to buy a lab coat, on allheart.com and other websites they go for $25, on ebay they go for $10. if you see any reason why i should not buy the ones on ebay speak now or forever hold your pee.

Members don't see this ad.

They are tested on animals! I am just joking.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
shadow a physician, theyll probably give you an old lab coat, then "accidentally" forget to take it off when you leave.

why are you buying one as opposed to having one supplied to you....

I almost bought a lab coat rather than wearing the one supplied to us. Here's why.....

lab.jpg

Dont forget ridiculous shipping costs on ebay (which you probably did). Probably closer to 17-20 on ebay, factor in shipping time and potential ripoff/damage/misdiscription--its jsut better to get it in person IMO.

I'm going to get it custom embroidered:

Name: Lokhtar
Degree: MD, ScD, PhD, MBA, JD, PhD (yes, thrice)
Specialty: Omniscient

It's actually cheaper to go to your local goodwill or salvation army. The ones near hospitals often have cheap lab coats and scrubs.

Make sure its made of a material that isn't synthetic or you're just going to have a mess if anything happens. Make sure its long enough too. Mine is an XL but is too short in the sleeves and doesn't go down as far as I would like; this is why I have a hole in my jeans from 18M H2SO4.