Cheating at NYCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nycomdailynews

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently informed by a reliable source that a girl in the class of 2008 was purchasing exams from the guy in the copy dept. Can you imagine that, apparently the school officials found out but could not get the guy in the copy dept to confess officially and on the record. I guess he didnt want to lose his job so instead they relocated the copy dept. I am sooo mad this girl (*EDITED BY DrMom: personal information removed) has cheated her way thru first year and she gets to keep her Honors and good grades while the rest of us busted our a$$es! That sucks!

Members don't see this ad.

you should be ashamed of yourself, posting anonymously on the internet, a rumor that you have no proof has even an inkling of truth to it. and, to top it off, you even mention the person's name! i would love to know how you can prove this statement. do you have pictures? copies of her cancelled checks? my guess is no.

i don't know this girl, but i do go to NYCOM, and let me tell you, rumors run rampant around that place, and most of them are completely made up. so, until you can come up with some proof, i suggest you either post YOUR name on this post, or delete hers. did you even think for one second how your stupid actions can affect other people, or were you too preoccupied with other people's grades and the fact that you couldn't honor any classes?

its people like you that make me hate everyone at NYCOM, spare a few normal people. go back to your study hole with your fellow whiners...loser.

look at his user name, brand new just for that thread... sigh...

at any rate, who cares. once she gets to 3rd & 4th yrs, the truth will come out in random pimpings how little she knows. so, who cares.... do u really have that much extra time to worry about someone else? maybe if u used some of that time, you would be doing better or wouldnt have to "bust ur butt" so much

lamer thread :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have nothing to do with NYCOM whatsoever, but this is not what these message boards are for.

It's cheating to post accusations about someone else anonymously on a message board.

Why are there so many disgruntled people going to NYCOM? Or is it just one disgruntled person going to NYCOM who likes to make new accounts in order to make stupid posts and troll on SDN?

"NYCOM Daily News" :laugh: ...give me a f***ing break...:laugh:

I hope a mod comes in and removes the name mentioned.

That is incredibly immature.

Hmm, I think that I was asked a question very similar to this scenario during my interviews. Must happen a lot.

To the OP: wow, way to be brave. It takes a lot of guts to anonymously bitch about a fellow student online.

It is incredibly immature to list the person's name in this thread. I hope a mod sees this.

I think there is a certain way to handle cheating. Report the cheater and then drop the issue. No one likes cheating but no one respects anyone who complains and whines about the person later. We had an incident like that at our school. A group of students saw someone cheat on an exam. The students who reported her to the administration bragged to the entire class about the issue and wanted to appear as heros. Later, the student was cleared of any charges against her.

The people who bragged to the rest of the class about reporting the student were labeled as being immature and the type of people who took pleasure in getting their classmates in trouble. Had they simply reported the issue and then showed enough class to drop it, no one would have thought ill of them.

This rumor's so old, where have you been??? :laugh:

If you want some REAL NYCOM news, Dr. Bhatia is retiring at the end of this month.

DrIsh said:
I hope a mod comes in and removes the name mentioned.

That is incredibly immature.

Just saw & removed that.

It is a violation of SDN's TOS to post defamatory information and we don't permit the posting of personal information without the person's consent.

In addition, creating an account on SDN soley for a purpose like this post is trolling and is immediately banned.

All this said, I'm closing this particular thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.