Check out my list of schools? AA female

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grindtillgrave

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys unfortunately, I have to submit my application before finding out my mcat score. Gpa- 3.3 sci gpa also 3.3. black female. Steller EC's: working with coroner for autopsies, scribing, working with foster children, clinical work in south Africa etc. I did the best I could, but if you happen to see a school on the list that doesn't accept OOS applicants, let me know! I'm in California currently, but originally born in Detroit Michigan (not sure if this makes a difference).

List of schools (33):
Albany Medical College (NY)
CA northstate University COM
Central Michigan University
Cooper Medical school of Rowan University (NJ)
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
FIU Herbert Wertheim College of medicine
George Washington University School of medicine
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Howard University
Keck School of Medicine University of Southern California
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
Meharry Medical College
Michigan State University
Morehouse School of Medicine
New York Medical College
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
Oregon Health and science University
Rush Medical College
The University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Tufts University school of Medicine
UCLA/Drew Medical education Program
Uniformed Services University of Health Science
Univeristy of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson
UC davis
UC Irvine
UC riverside
University of Maryland
University of Massachusetts Medical school
University of Michigan Medical school
University of Minnesota Medical School-Minneapolis/Duluth
University of Nevada, Las vegas school of medicine
University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio
USF Health Morsani college of medicine
Virginia Tech
Wake forest
Wayne State University School of medicine
Western Michigan University

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just submit your app to one school while you wait for your score. You can only fine tune your list once you have the required information.

I can tell you now though people are going to tell you to remove CNU and remind you about the service requirement for the Uniformed Services.

Just submit your app to one school while you wait for your score. You can only fine tune your list once you have the required information.

I can tell you now though people are going to tell you to remove CNU and remind you about the service requirement for the Uniformed Services.

And the service requirements of Rush

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I would take out University of Nevada - Las Vegas, The University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, and Marshall, unless you have significant ties to Nevada, New Mexico or West Virginia.

I would take out University of Nevada - Las Vegas, The University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, and Marshall, unless you have significant ties to Nevada, New Mexico or West Virginia.

Are you suggesting they arent so keen to OOS applicants?

This is good advice. will it take a while for the rest of the schools to get the application after fine tuning though?