check this another Podiatry Forum! Whats happening? Plzz check for god sake.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

You really shouldn't cross-post even if you are temporarliy out of your mind with irrationale. See my reply to this post on the pre-pod forum. Also, please calm down and relax. Acting like a lunatic is too intense to do anything successful. Don't over react. It's a long career, no matter what you do. At this pace you won't be very successful nor healthy, even for your own sake.

capo said:
You really shouldn't cross-post even if you are temporarliy out of your mind with irrationale. See my reply to this post on the pre-pod forum. Also, please calm down and relax. Acting like a lunatic is too intense to do anything successful. Don't over react. It's a long career, no matter what you do. At this pace you won't be very successful nor healthy, even for your own sake.

Call an Excorcist! PODIATRY is a dangerous career. They have more Post's than toasties-acutally most DPMs are toasted, after nearly half a decade nobody knows-or cares what DPM stands for-except exorbitant tuition and the promise - from DPM schools - that they will be a part of the mainstream.

If that Hr 5688, SOPPP and CHART have their way- most newly minted DPMs will defaiult on their student loans-this domino will lean on the MD DO DDS DMD clans leading to highter interest. Doctors of Nursing have been around since 1994 no one cared. Its a legit doctorate.

If you did reconstructive surgery of the foot ankle and leg and were federally disembowled how quick would you be to fork over money spent based on pretense?

Find a MENTOR not a putz.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cap, where have you gotten this perspective? Are you an old school pod grad and caught up in the "pods-suck" mode? I'm just curious because this doesnt sound like many grads I'm hearing of, that are doing well and signing nice deals for over 100K fairly often. What gives here? :confused:

capo said:
Cap, where have you gotten this perspective? Are you an old school pod grad and caught up in the "pods-suck" mode? I'm just curious because this doesnt sound like many grads I'm hearing of, that are doing well and signing nice deals for over 100K fairly often. What gives here? :confused:
Probably one of the poorly trained old-school guys. I'm at a major level I trauma center right now with 140 attendings and I can tell you that NONE of them feel that way. Keep your negativity to yourself buddy. Failure can be found in any profession.

Cap Sulotomy said:
Call an Excorcist! PODIATRY is a dangerous career. They have more Post's than toasties-acutally most DPMs are toasted, after nearly half a decade nobody knows-or cares what DPM stands for-except exorbitant tuition and the promise - from DPM schools - that they will be a part of the mainstream.

Dude, the majority of the uneducated public doesn't even know what MD or DDS stands for either. Any title after your name sounds trustful to them. From the looks of your post, apparently you must be one of those miserable docs that took their trust for granted and probably screwed up a procedure and got sued for malpractice. Being whatever your situation is, keep it to yourself and don't lash it out here. We're a group of professionals or To-Be professionals that don't need your doubts. If Pod is so competitive and miserable like you say it is, do us a favor, QUIT so that it'll be less competitive for us folks :p

jonwill said:
Probably one of the poorly trained old-school guys. I'm at a major level I trauma center right now with 140 attendings and I can tell you that NONE of them feel that way. Keep your negativity to yourself buddy. Failure can be found in any profession.

Apparently he failed at SDN too, hence why the banning from SDN for trolling :laugh: