chem extra practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peyman2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok everybody here know how good Cliff's AP bio book is, and the level of bio and chem questions on DAT is AP. so does anyone know any good resource to practice more for chem (besides topscore and achiever and Destroyer).
I need more questions to practice. I also looked at examkrackers chem book, I dont think its a good resource for us cause DAT asks us discrete quesions not Qs based on passages.

Members don't see this ad.

ok everybody here know how good Cliff's AP bio book is, and the level of bio and chem questions on DAT is AP. so does anyone know any good resource to practice more for chem (besides topscore and achiever and Destroyer).
I need more questions to practice. I also looked at examkrackers chem book, I dont think its a good resource for us cause DAT asks us discrete quesions not Qs based on passages.
Destroyer is excellent for their chem sections. should use it.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you use Bruice for o-chem, look at the back of the chapter synthesis summaries and makes flashcards from them.

the best and in my opinion the only resource you need is Standard Deviants
The company name is Cerebellum and you will have to order the DVD's for Chem 1,2, and Organic one and two but if you watch these twice you will be ready to rock. Good luck. Just type in standard deviants on yahoo search and follow the links. They are goofy and tacky movies but they work.