Chem/OChem Destroyer Timed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

themuffinman11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm almost done my 1st run through of the chemistry portion of DAT destroyer, and in Ari's schedule it says to do them timed during the 2nd run through. I see a lot of people saying how they go through destroyer multiple times and was wondering, do you guys do it timed after the first run of questions? Or should I just do them untimed again?

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm almost done my 1st run through of the chemistry portion of DAT destroyer, and in Ari's schedule it says to do them timed during the 2nd run through. I see a lot of people saying how they go through destroyer multiple times and was wondering, do you guys do it timed after the first run of questions? Or should I just do them untimed again?

Personally, I did not do the chem portion twice (nor finish it for that matter lol), but for the bio section I can say that I did not time myself ever. The first time I just focused on doing a set number of questions a day, and the second time through I did it all in one day. I've also seen @orgoman22 mention a lot that the Destroyer shouldn't be used timed. Don't know if this will help or not, but there's that! :)

Reactions: 1 user

The DAT Destroyer should never be used for timing nor was it ever intended to be used in that manner. I am puzzled why another company would instruct students on how to use our materials. Destroyer is for learning, take all the time you need.

Reactions: 1 users