Chicago Area Pre-Dental Employment Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmilinDental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN.
My name is Steve Bacalar. I am a general dentist whose office is located in Wilmette, IL (~30 mins north of Chicago).
Years ago SDN helped me navigate getting into dental school and I would like to reach out to see if any motivated members would be interested in the following opportunity:
We are looking to hire the right individual ASAP to help our general restorative and cosmetic dental office with the following:
-Room set up
-Room break down and disinfection
-Management of instrument sterilization
-Help with answering phones
-Help with patient COVID-19 screening (asking survey questions over the phone)

Proper PPE and hourly rate (to be discussed) will be provided.

The right individual (who we are willing to train) should be intelligent, highly motivated, organized, autonomous, willing to learn, have their own reliable transportation, and live locally (no more than ~30 minutes from Wilmette).

The opportunity for mentoring and further assistant training exists if you can commit to joining us for an extended amount of time.

Please email your resume to my personal email ([email protected]) to be considered. Please pass this along to any friends you may know in the Chicago area looking for dental experience.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone on their dental journeys!

Steve Bacalar D.M.D. (Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine AZ 2014)

Members don't see this ad.