chicago mcat site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drtoor

~~fUtUrE_MD_or_DO~~
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi ...for chicago people...i'm registering for mcat and thinking abt picking loyola university-chicago test site...i'm just wondering if mcat people are refering to the loyola on lakeshore drive/sheridan or the one in downtown?.....

thanx :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

drtoor said:
hi ...for chicago people...i'm registering for mcat and thinking abt picking loyola university-chicago test site...i'm just wondering if mcat people are refering to the loyola on lakeshore drive/sheridan or the one in downtown?.....

thanx :confused:

I go to UIC but I took the test at loyola this past april. I am not sure how or where UIC will place you but I know that loyola will place you in classrooms with about 15 other people. They will also seat you on two classroom desks placed side by side so you will have the space for all test materials. Also, downtown maybe nice but when taking the MCAT I think a downtown setting is a little bit more distracting (cars, buses, people...) than a lakeshore setting. I mean you will be inside some lecture hall or something so it is not a big deal but getting to the site might be more of a hassle. It all comes down to convenience because I think they will be fairly similar. Which site is closer for you?