Chicago med schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asama527

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone list Chicago are medical schools from best to worst? And also how you are classifying them? Aka, reputation, quality of life, competitiveness or maybe just what you think...

U-Chicago, UIC, Northwestern, Finch/Chicago Med, Rush

Members don't see this ad.

Come to Northwestern...cant beat 2 hours of lecture and pass/fail....plus downtown chicago is awesome.

...and no i'm not biased or anything. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
In order
U Chicago Pritzker & Northwestern (tie, depends on your styles and desires, because they are quite different)

UIC /Rush (i'm tempted to put UIC above rush, but some people say rush's clinical stuff are excellent, others say real bad).

In order
U Chicago Pritzker & Northwestern (tie, depends on your styles and desires, because they are quite different)

UIC /Rush (i'm tempted to put UIC above rush, but some people say rush's clinical stuff are excellent, others say real bad).

Finch

Sorry, I don't know much about loyola yet. but, I would put it below pritzker and NWU.

These are just what I think of schools. Biased a bit by the fact that I am into research. But, I'm trying to weed that bias out. But, i'm sure it has a sub concious effect.

and downtown chicago drives me NUTS! and it's such a huge distractor there (I used to work at Northwestern medical school, I left for other reasons).

Sonya