SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Chicago Medical - Finch

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Focus, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Focus

Focus crazy!! 7+ Year Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Hi Guys,

There's a "Personal Comments" section on their secondary that says "If you wish to make additional comments or update the comments you made on your AMCAS application, please do so the back of this form or as an attachment."

Is this one of those tricky questions that must be answered? What do you all think? There's no other questions on the application, it just basically asks for 90 bucks.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Bikini Princess

Bikini Princess 7+ Year Member

May 26, 2002
    bust out da microscope and put it on 400x, there's fine print that says "failure to write anything constitutes grounds for auto- rejection" !! :) (j/k)

honestly though, i'd talk to the admissions office. i don't think it's especially important, but maybe i'm wrong.

btw, what's up with their insane letters of recommendation requirement? it doesn't really let u use a letter service, does it?
  4. Doctora Foxy

Doctora Foxy Meow 7+ Year Member

Jan 28, 2002
    I sent in a one page essay that was similar to a personal statement (I had to write it for another secondary)...I was accepted right after my interview :) I also heard of lots of SDNers that didn't write anything and got in too.

so do whatever you want :) It's a good place to write about what you've been doing if you took time off, etc...