Chicago SDN Get Together - Phase III

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxfudd

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The date is August 3rd or July 20 (taking votes now)- <a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=004002" target="_blank">see the thread in the lounge</a> for more details.

Members don't see this ad.

i missed most of the discussion but isn't that a lil early??
i won't be getting there until like September...!

sniff!

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by vyc:
•i missed most of the discussion but isn't that a lil early??

sniff!•••••dont worry, we can have our OWN get together :wink:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by vyc:
•i missed most of the discussion but isn't that a lil early??

sniff!•••••I agree! It is too early! I'll barely be settled in by then....Wasn't the point so that people who are just getting to school and moving to a new place could get together and meet SDNers in the *new* area?....Or maybe it was supposed to be an end-of-summer type thing.....

Look here finchies, Its not too late to apply to Ross. the accept applications as late as July. ANd you guys can party there all the time.

DA Troll

•••quote:•••Originally posted by scplnhnd:
•Look here finchies, Its not too late to apply to Ross. the accept applications as late as July. ANd you guys can party there all the time.

DA Troll•••••not all of us are going to finch. finch surpasses ross, which im sorry to say is where you will probably end up.