Chicago - Temporary Housing Jan 1-Feb 28

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

washudpt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be doing my clinical in Chicago between the months of January 1-February 28. Any help would be appreciated if you know of someone or point me in the right direction with a website. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! My name is Stephanie and I work at the DeWitt Place in Chicago. We offer fully furnished studio apartments, with all utilities included. We are within walking distance to Northwestern Memorial Hospital as well.

Each studio is furnished with a queen size bed, pull out sofa bed, eat-in kitchen, dishes, cookware, linens, towels, etc!

Monthly rent is $1750.00, and we do allow students to share rooms.

Please let me know if you are interested! I can be reached by email ([email protected]) or by phone at 312.642.7020

Thanks!

All of our rental rates include the following (rent range from $690-900/mo per room):

• Fully Furnished Apartments
  • Short Term, Flexible Leases
  • Utilities: Electric, Gas and Water
  • Wireless Internet and Cable TV
  • Housekeeping 2x/mo in Common Areas
  • Cleaning Supplies & Toilet Paper
  • Clothes Washer & Dryer in Each Apartment (NOT Coin-Operated)

We have operated in Chicago since 2005 and have 8 apartments and 26 rooms available. We currently have availability at the following locations (www.beds4meds.com):

PROPERTY:
Tri-Taylor Neighborhood
2440 W Lexington St
Chicago, IL 60612

PROPERTY:
Tri-Taylor Neighborhood
2442 W Fillmore St
Chicago, IL 60612

PROPERTY:
Little Italy
915 S Loomis St
Chicago, IL 60607

PROPERTY:
Little Italy
917 S Loomis St
Chicago, IL 60607

We Highly Recommend that you go to: www.goroo.com and check transit times from each of these locations to the address where you will be working.

Members don't see this ad :)
One in a million opportunity - Luxury Studio at Lakeshore for Northwestern Law/Medical/Other Students or Employees of Northwestern Memorial Hospital only, at $300/mo below market rate.

I am subletting an apartment in prime location that usually requires 6-month waiting list - apartments at Lakeshore Park start at $1500/mo, but I'm offering $1211/mo because the building is owned by NMH and is subsidized as a benefit to students and employees only. This building always has a 6-mo waiting list and fills up by June, so this is your only chance to move in here before 2012.

SUBSIDIZED housing in a wealthy park location across the street from Northwestern School of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Law School, and Northwestern Kellogg Part-Time School. All students and employees eligible.

This opportunity can't be beat.
- proximity to campus/hospital (across the street - 30 second walk)
- subsidized so you won't find apartments this cheap anywhere else at Lakeshore
- fully furnished!
- water is included - you don't have a water bill
- sits in front of tennis courts, a park, and running track, gym, lake, and museum yard (what more can you ask for)
- largest studio floor plan in the building
- new carpet and newly painted walls (renovated last year)
- safe neighborhood and safe and quiet tenants (mostly professionals ie. nurses, technicians, graduate students)
- beautiful lobby with 24-hr security guard
- 2 bay windows in the room (one of which overlooks the park and lake)
- 24hr laundry room
- on-house engineers and cleaners
- friendly staff and tenants

Note: This apt is the equivalent sq feet (483) as a 1-bedroom (498) in the building and so I'm renting it out at the same rate as the 498 sq ft 1-bedroom since all 1-bedrooms are occupied (and not as nice as my apt). There are no more 1-bedrooms available, and all the other available studios are much smaller (332 - 392 sq ft). In other words, other than 2-bedrooms, this is the largest apt available in the entire building. And even if something opened up there's a 6-mo waiting list typically because everyone wants to live here since it's SUBSIDIZED in a wealthy, convenient, and beautiful location.

Hi
we have a one bedroom , double bed occupancy condo available, in a very safe area. ( very important in chicago!!). easily assessable with public transportation to all clinical sites. Free parking, free internet, free utilities and in unit laundry. complete privacy, also allowed to share a room mate if want. call Lee at 708-243-1968 for availablilty before Oct 16th or after Nov 14th. Price $700. It will be available first come first bases.
Best of Luck.